Peanut has been asking to make slime for quite a while now. She did a small batch in school one day, and ever since she’s been begging me to make it. We made Teal Sprinkle Slime with only 3 ingredients.
I’ve seen so many different recipes for slime, but this has to be one of the easiest ways to create it. Some may say we cheat, because we used pre-colored glue by Elmer’s, but this way I know the kids can mix it themselves and not have to worry about coloring their hands.
To make teal sprinkle slime you will need:
Easy Peasy Teal Sprinkle Slime directions:
- Pour both the blue and green Elmer’s glue into either a cup or bowl and mix the color together
- Slowly add the Liquid starch. We have a cup that has about 1/2 cup of liquid starch that we pour from.
- Start mixing the Glue and Liquid Starch – slowly adding the liquid starch in until you see it starting to form
- Once the slime starts to form, take it out of the cup/bowl and start to knead it.
- If it seems to be too sticky, then add a little more liquid starch until you get the desired consistency. (add in teaspoon increments)
- Once desired constancy is reached, add in sprinkles and let the kiddos play.
- After the kids are done playing with the slime for the day, make sure to store it in a sealed container.