This policy is valid from 12 October 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact misavings at ymail dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- A product is required for all reviews. This product will not be returned.
- I reserve the right to not do the review if you send a product or product quantity that was not agreed upon.
- Please allow 2 to 6 weeks for your review to be completed.
- If you have a specific date in mind for the review to be posted, I will try to work with you to accommodate your request.
- The This Mama’s Life Family needs a full-sized product to adequately test out the product. Samples are not allowed. If you send a sample you will not be reviewed. The value of review item(s) you send me must meet or exceed $150- no exceptions.
- I am not responsible for any shipping costs.
- I DON’T like to post negative reviews. If I have a negative review of your product, I will contact you first to work on a resolution. If no resolution can be agreed upon, then be aware that my honest thoughts will be posted. Please be 100% confident in your product before sending it to me! The This Mama’s Life family prides ourselves on providing honest reviews.