.This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadePrenatalDHA #CollectiveBias
I just recently found out some great news. There is going to be another baby in my circle of family and friends! I love being able to put together a little gift for the new mom to be. Whether it’s the mama’s first or fifth baby, every mama appreciates a little Mama-to-be gift basket of some of necessities: Socks, Meals, and Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. softgels
A lot of times once you find out you’re pregnant, you don’t see your OB until you are about 8-9 weeks along. With each of my pregnancies, I made sure to start an over the counter vitamin like Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. softgels. I love that I was able to find a 5 month supply of these at my local Sam’s Club, along with a few other things that I think this new mama would love!
Did you know that you should start taking a prenatal vitamin about 6 months before you start trying to get pregnant? Nature Made Prenatal® Multi + DHA provides essential vitamins and minerals (before and during pregnancy) including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3†. This helps prep your body for getting pregnant.
Some features of Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels that I love are:
- Provides 200mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development †
- Zero Synthetic Dyes
- No Yeast or Starch
- No Artificial Flavors
- Gluten Free
- Clinically proven absorption of Folic Acid and Iron
- Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist recommended vitamin and supplement brand*
- * Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
How To Create the Perfect Mama-to-be Gift Basket
- Goto you local Sam’s Club store and find the Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels.
- While you’re doing your regular shopping, look through their clothing section to find some comfortable and breathable socks.
- If you want to get a gender neutral set of onzies, you can add that to the basket for when baby comes home.
- Find the Gift Card rack at your local Sams Club. There are a large variety of gift cards that you can buy in multiples at a discount.
- Make sure to wander through the Snack section and pick up some trail mix or nuts – Perfect to add a little extra protein to that mama’s diet.
- Don’t forget to grab some silky smooth body wash so mama can pamper her self while her body is going through tons of changes.
- Find the perfect basket to put everything into. Try to find a basket that will fit the new mama’s home decor.
- Place everything into the Mama-to-be gift basket that you found at Sam’s Club. Add anything else you think your new mama would like. Gift Basket Tip: Because of the depth of my basket, I had to add a little packing bubble wrap. That made sure the goodies stayed at the top. Never know when that new mama will need a little stress relief that popping the bubble wrap can have!
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure or prevent any disease.
*Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommended branded vitamins and supplements.