If you’re looking for a Halloween themed cupcake, then look no further. These Blood Splattered Cupcakes are to die for!
Blood Splattered Cupcake Ingredients:
- White Cake Mix
- White Frosting
- Red Frosting (This can be a specialty bought frosting, or white frosting mixed with red coloring)
Blood Splattered Cupcake Directions:
- Make cake mix and cook the cupcakes as directed on box. Make sure cupcakes are cooked in cupcake foils for easier decorating.
- Once cupcakes are out of the oven, you need to let them cool completely before moving on to the next steps.
- Using a frosting tip applicator and an icing bag ( or plastic sandwich bag), put your white frosting in the baggie and apply to the top of the cupcake however you like. I used the tip that allows you to make large dots.
- If you can not find red frosting at your local store, you can always take the white frosting and add red food coloring or gel to get your desired color.
- Take a bit of red frosting and put it in a microwave safe container and microwave for about 20-3- seconds or until melted.
- Using a spoon, fork or other utensil, splash the red frosting onto the top of the cupcakes. If possible, let the red frosting drip down the side.
- Put in refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you are not a fan of white cake mix, then you can use Red Velvet. Therefore, this will help keep with the Halloween and Blood theme!