Easter Decorations: Blown Eggs
For as long as I can remember, we have created our own Easter Decorations. We would paint blown eggs… These can be a delicate decoration, but I still have some from when I was a child.
Here’s what you will need:
Amount of Eggs that you want to use for Easter Decorations
Paint and Decorating Supplies.
**Just so you don’t waste eggs, Plan a little extra time when you decide to make scrambled eggs or omelets for breakfast!**
1. First poke a whole on one side of the egg ( I usually do it where the egg is the narrowest)
2. Then Create a hole on the opposite side. (This hole I make sure is much bigger than the first hole)
3. You then blow into the smaller hole – and all the egg innards will come out through the other side! (sorry there are no photos of this – I was the one doing it)
4. After you get them empty, I run a little water into them and make sure that there is nothing left behind.
5. Let them dry and then Decorate.
You may also enjoy these other posts: