Being a blogger, I need to have the ability to edit my photos. And the more that I take photos for the website, I realize I enjoy taking photos of friends and family. Editing those photos was never my favorite process of photography. Well, at least not until I got Adobe Photoshop Elements.
I received a copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 in exchange for this post.
Highlights of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020
- Revitalize your photos with automatic colorization.
- Auto-select your subjects with just one click.
- Enjoy new Auto Creations: B&W Selection, Pattern Brush, Painterly, and Depth of Field effects.
- Make people look their best with automatic skin smoothing.
- Get two new Guided Edits for removing unwanted objects and brushing on patterns.
- Create beautiful images with photo effects, slideshows, and collages powered by the Adobe Sensei AI technology
- Discover fun things, find inspiring ideas, learn quickly with tutorials. Runs fast with the home screen
- Automate your photo-editing process, and get a starting point for creative exploration with Adobe Sensei
- Automatically colorize photos, select a subject with one click, and smooth skin
- Remove unwanted objects, brush on fun patterns and more to get exactly the look you want with the help of Guided Edits
- Generate, and order over 140 photo gifts and prints, such as wall art, mugs, and phone accessories with the Prints & Gifts service
- Organize your creations with Adobe Sensei-powered smart tags, people recognition, and auto photo curation based on quality, faces, and subjects
- Create amazing photos, clips, and memes to share on your favorite social websites, YouTube, and Vimeo
- Import, edit, and share HEIF photo files with ease