Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. I know my lil guy loves bringing in something a little more than just a card. This year he’s wanting to bring suckers in to his class as well. We’re going to add toppers to the lollipops to make them a little more Special. We’re going to tape one of the lollipops to each of his cards that he’s going to pass out at school.
These are super easy to make.
1. Gather all your lollipops.
2. Print out desired quantity of toppers – you will fit 4 on a regular sheet of paper or card stock.
3 Cut out the toppers.
4. Punch out the circle (You can use a sharp pointed object, or a small hole punch if you have one available)
5. Place the stick of the lollipop through the hole.
6. Fold the top and bottom over – like you would a matchbook.
7. Use stickers of your choice to close these covers.