This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CueTheNewYear #CueVapor #SatisfactionAtLast #CollectiveBias
This post is intended for an audience of adults age 18 and older
A couple years back hubby started Vaping from smoking. There was a little learning curve when it came from ditching the cigarettes to using a vapor system, especially when it came to traveling. It’s one thing to travel from our house to the cottage Up North, but there are guidelines to traveling while on the air. That’s why we love traveling with the Cue™ Vapor System.
How To Travel With Your Cue Vapor System
- Once you’re ready to pack for your trip, Make sure you have all your necessities; toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, deodorant, and most importantly, extra cartridges for your Cue Vapor System. Because of the size of the cartridges, these can go in your carry on.
- Place all liquids, including your Cue Vapor System cartridges, in a single transparent bag.
- Make sure to place the ziplock bag at the top of your carry-on, or in an outside pocket, for easy access while in line.
- When you get to the Airline check points, you will need to remove the zip lock bag that contains your refills, along with any other liquids, for the scanner
- The Cue Vapor device can be carried on your person or in your carry-on bag, but they can not be placed in your check in luggage. If you choose to place it in your carry-on, the Cue Vapor Device box is perfect to make sure nothing harms it in transport! Plus you can keep your charging cable with the device. No more lost charging cables.
- Upon boarding the plane, makes sure your Cue Vapor System is powered off
The Cue Vapor system makes transitioning from smoking cigarettes to vaping easy. Just take the system out of the box, insert a cartridge and start vaping. This system provides a choice in flavors, nicotine levels and device colors. The Cue Vapor system comes in white, black, pink, red, orange or blue. Hubby personally likes the Apple tobacco, but when he’s around the guys at work, he doesn’t like to have his vape smell too “fruity”.
You can find the Cue Vapor System at your local Kroger or Kroger Banner Stores. Or if you’re traveling and run out of Cue Vapor Cartridges, you can find the nearest location on the Cue Vapor Website. While you’re there, you can also sign up for their subscription program and save 15% on cartridges!
Disclaimer: NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. California Proposition 65 Warning Statement: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Cue™, the Cue Logo and Vaping. Made Simple.® are trademarks of Digirettes, Inc.