Fall Must Haves From Walmart
Just the other day when I picked up Peanut from school, the teacher reassured us that our children will most likely get sick this year. That is Just what every mother looks forward to hearing: “Your child will come home germ infested, be prepared” What am I to do? We don’t have time for anyone to be sick. Between working and school and planning a vacation, I don’t have time to get all the necessary cold and flu stuff we need at the house. Thankfully, Walmart Online is open 24 hours 7 days a week! The only time I get to myself is after 11pm – when the kids are all in bed and the house work is done. And the best thing, I was able to get 2 day shipping on my Fall Must Haves order!
- Fever Reducer: Having 2 youngsters at home, this is a necessity. And who can pass up grape chewable tablets!
- Kleenex: Make sure to go with the 6 pack. That way everyone can have a box (or two) in their room next to their beds)
- Afrin: Hubby always gets so Congested and stuffed up during the fall. Even though he tries not to, sometimes his sinuses are just so bad, that the only way he can breathe is with a little mist.
- Blanket: Peanut has finally started to outgrow some of her blankets, so it was time to get a new one of her own. Something nice and fuzzy to curl up in when she’s not feeling good.
- Tide: Even though I have some, you can never be prepared for what may come out of children when they have a cold or flu. You may end up doing an extra load or 10 when they aren’t feeling well.
- And last but not least, M&Ms. When everyone is finally able to keep food down, a little chocolate treat always helps.
Even though my order came in multiple shipments, I got notified of what Fall Must Haves shipped and when they shipped! Having a Package Delivery manager also made it super easy to know when my package would arrive. Peanut was So excited when the packages arrived – she just had to open them when they came in.
Shhh, don’t tell. While I was online, I did manage to get myself a pair of shorts for our trip.